Sign Up Your Restaurant
Provide a Dining Experience with Purpose
By signing up your restaurant for Dining Out For Life, you join more than 100 top Bay Area restaurants for an impactful, fun, and purposeful event that supports the health and wellness of our community. San Francisco restaurant owners know that cause-conscious patrons are drawn to dining experiences with purpose. Every year, Dining Out For Life draws more than 10,000 patrons. Don’t miss your chance to get involved.
As a participating restaurant, you choose how much to donate (with a minimum contribution of 25%), and you will be listed in Dining Out For Life promotional materials and on our website. A city-wide advertising campaign and a team of volunteer Ambassadors recruit patrons for participating restaurants. A full list of benefits appears below.
Restaurant Benefit Package
As a participating restaurant, you will receive:
- A listing in the Dining Out For Life dining guide, including your restaurant’s name and telephone number, which is sent by mail to more than 10,000 people and emailed to 36,000 people. (Note: please register by March 1 to be included in the dining guide)
- Attractive, high-quality promotional materials including posters, bill inserts, and palm cards that you can use in your restaurant to promote participation.
- Inclusion in all Dining Out For Life promotion conducted by San Francisco AIDS Foundation through an extensive marketing campaign, consisting of print and online media, and out-of-home advertising reaching residents across the Bay Area.
- A listing on the Dining Out For Life Bay Area website and mobile site in a complete list of participating restaurants. We’ll include an individualized link and section for each restaurant with general restaurant information and links to the restaurants’ website and OpenTable pages (where applicable).
- Recognition of your participation on the Dining Out For Life International website and mobile site in a complete list of participating restaurants.
- A volunteer Ambassador or pair of Ambassadors who will promote your restaurant’s participation and recruit friends and family members to dine out at your restaurant.
- Event updates leading up to Dining Out For Life.
As a participating restaurant, you agree to:
- Contribute at least 25 percent of sales made on April 24, 2018 to San Francisco AIDS Foundation, regardless of other promotions that day.
- Allow San Francisco AIDS Foundation to use the restaurant’s name in materials promoting Dining Out For Life.
- Promote Dining Out For Life by displaying and/or distributing event materials a minimum of three weeks before the event.
- Inform waitstaff, managers, and other restaurant personnel about Dining Out For Life so they can promote the event to diners and answer basic event questions.
- Permit San Francisco AIDS Foundation to place a volunteer Ambassador in your restaurant on the day of the event. Ambassadors will promote your restaurant’s participation and recruit friends and family members to dine at your restaurant. Ambassadors also approach tables to thank guests, share information about the event and San Francisco AIDS Foundation, answer questions, and solicit donations through the event sweepstakes to benefit San Francisco AIDS Foundation.
- Send or deliver a check for the total contribution payable to San Francisco AIDS Foundation no later than May 15, 2018.